CFT Group’s hot-filling system is the result of a highly performant design, developed by its R&D after many years of experience in the beverage industry. These fillers are heavy-duty constructed and are manufactured with high-quality standards ensuring consistent and precise filling.
- Speed from 5,000 to 60,000 bottles/hour
- Constant filling accuracy and temperature in all working conditions
- Four-block unit available, suitable to pre-dose sacs or dried fruit
- High flexibility in working by recipe through an operator-friendly touchscreen panel.
- Machines available: 24 to 100 valves
- Possibility to handle both glass and PET bottles.
- Constant product recycling between 5 and 10% in all working conditions.
- Possibility to differentiate the filling flow rate to handle difficult and foamy products.
- Valves number: from 24 up to 100.
- Machine available in central tank version (only for Pet bottles) and external tank version (for both glass and Pet bottles). Possibility of coupling with linear twist-off capper, usually integrated at filling group exit with the synchronization of bottle conveyor or in quadriblock version, adding a piston filler for sacs or pulp cubes dosing.
- Controlled recycle & spillage-free solutions.
- Capable of Hot-Filling and capping light-weight PET bottles.