The MASTER PET RS/SC is based on counter-pressure filling technology, suitable to fill carbonated and still drinks in PET bottles. With this machine, the Group is offering “state of the art” technology for the medium/high capacity lines (from 5,000 up to 60,000 bottles/hour).
- Speeds from 5,000 to 60,000 bottles/hour with flowmeter technology or electro-pneumatic control
- Possibility to fill still product in gravity conditions (no pressure; no extra CO2 waste)
- Separate air-return system avoids possible product contamination
- Machine available from 16 to 100 filling valves
- Last Generation Neck Handling Solutions
- Modular design
- Available as Filler/Capper Monoblock or Rinser/Filler/Capper Triblock
- Standard machine main pitches:
- Pitch 113 mm – for standard (<= 2,0 lt).
- Pitch 141 mm – for big bottles (<= 3,5 lt).
- Patented filling valve opening (no mechanical frictions)
- Ultra-fast change-over (product/ bottle) design.
- Baseless construction for easy maintenance (starting from 50 valves sizing).
- Central Tank
- 24/7 design (low wearing)
- Separate air return reducing potential product contamination or oxidation
- Hot filling technology for still products (optional)